Monday, November 3, 2008

Keturah and Lord Death by Martine Leavitt

Keturah follows a hart into the forest and gets utterly lost. As she is sitting there completely depleted of energy a well-dressed handsome man, Lord Death. appears. Keturah relies on her talent to tell stories and makes a deal with Lord Death to give her an extra day of life in order to find her one true love. The story weaves Keturah's exploits to try to find her love and her relationship with Lord Death. I thought of Shadow Spinner as I read, especially in the early parts of the book. I've wanted to read this book for a long while, and I wasn't disappointed as I found the book really enjoyable.

Works Cited
"Keturah and Lord Death Cover." Online image. LibraryThing. 3 Nov. 2008 http://www.librarything.com/work/book/37670779

No comments: